Thursday, March 22, 2007

some piccies at last!

hurrah iv been able to use the camera! 1st up is a 'crash ur stash' swap from lizandjuan. she sent me some knitpicks ambrosia...80%alpaca 20%cashmere..mmmmmmmmm..the colours are perfect thank u so much x
next is what iv pinched from my mums stash! she loved her bag(plus flowers) and her lunch that me and my sis treated her and dad to. this yarn is all 100% wool(i hope!) so iv a few designs in my head for felting that this will be used for!
after we went for lunch on tuesday we went as hoped to voirrey embroideries and i picked up 2 skeins of debbie bliss maya (which is discontinued) for half price! iv always loved this colour way n just had to have it..its oranges,lemon n pink...yes pink! i know, but i like it if its in with other things.
talking of pink im getting to like raspberry too! i think its just the pastel n neon versions that im not very good with...
heres a pic of Twiggy just to break up the yarn pics...shes still tiny but putting weight on steadily. i dont think it helps that we keep comparing her size to Maisie..the one with the stumpy front right leg and she is 10 days older than Twiggs..and a lot bigger!
this is what arrived in the post yesterday and was a lovely surprise after yet another very tiring day at work...its a half finished jumper done in superwash wool...its such a gorgeous colour and the pattern in fab(like a basket weave)...the only prob is i dont think it will fit me. so im gonna have to frog it which i dont want to do as the work gone in to it is amazing.
this was from my mate gardenfairy...shes more of a cross stitcher and so sent me this to finish for myself, along with a gorgeous kitten card and some really cute cat stickers.
thanx gardenfairy its gorgeous x
whew im done...well apart from my fyberspates sock club yarn which i dont want to post on here yet incase any1 hasnt received theirs....ill just say its really squishy n yummy!
oh also my secret pal 10 has been in touch..she sounds fab...hiya Keylime_ply!
right off to have a rest to get some energy(its in very short supply at the mo) to go to work tomorrow....


No comments: